A conversation that’s been coming up with business slowing down has been, what do I work on while my doors are closed?
Even though the doors may be closed the back end of the business is still open. This is the time to work through the tasks you have been meaning to do but keep putting off.
The video goes into more detail, here are some points:
- Create a short-term plan
- Review your expenses
- Get up to date with your numbers
- Work on designing or creating products or service
- Work on marketing
- Update your skill set on programs or software you already use
- Explore new online tools you can implement into the business
- Clean the office/work environment
What will you be working ON in your business this week?
EmpowerBeyond – Business Performance Solutions, focusing on people, process, products and services and improving productivity and cash flow www.empowerbeyond.com.au