What is your personal information
Collection of Information
Collection of personal information may include, but is not limited to first and last name, email address, phone number, current mailing or residential address.
We may collect personal information from our customers or website users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, users of the website, filling out forms, respond to surveys and/or promotion, or any other resources or services we make available on our website.
We may collect personal and non-personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you communicate with us electronically or in person.
Non-personal information includes information obtained using our website. This information may include browser type, browser version, operating systems, internet protocal address (e.g. IP address) and other similar information. This information is used to better serve the users of our website.
How we use your information
We collect and use your personal information so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of services. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide and maintain our service to you, including to monitor the usage of the service;
• to send communications requested by you;
• provide you with information, updates, and our services or make you aware of new and additional products, services, events and opportunities available to you, unless you have opted not to receive such information;
• to provide you access to protected areas of our website;
• to contact you by a variety of ways, but not limited to, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication;
• for the performance of contract – the development, compliance and undertaking of the service contract for the services you have purchased or of any other contract with us.
Sharing your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, contractors or service providers for the purpose of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to you including, without limitation, couriers, data entry service providers, payment processors, web developer, IT systems administrators and professional advisors such as accountants, bookkeepers, business advisors and consultants;
• suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes;
• any other organisation for any authorised purpose with your expressed consent; and
• with other users when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communication with you and view your profile.
Security of your information
As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online service. Once information is received, we will aim to ensure its security on our systems.
We will retain your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form, no longer than required by Law or no longer than needed (whichever is the later).
Tracking technology and cookies
We use tracking technology and cookie to track the activity on our website. The tracking technology is used to review and improve your experience of our website. In particular, we may use Facebook, Ontraport, Leadpages and Google Analytics.
When you access our website, a cookie may be sent to your computer. The cookies give us no access to your computer or other information other than that you provide us with. Cookies do not access or damage your computer. Cookies enable us to measure traffic patterns, to determine areas of the website that have been visited and to measure activity.
We use this to research our online users’ activity so that we can improve our online service. Our cookies do not collect personal information. By accessing this website with your browser, this means that you accept cookies and that you agree to their use. If you wish not to accept cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. If you do not use the cookies on this website, note that blocking the cookies may limit the functionality of the website.
In addition, cookies may be used to serve advertising on third-party platforms such as Google Adwords and Facebook.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, as well as to third party websites. We do not control the content or links to these sites. Therefore, Androulla and Associates Pty Ltd is not responsible for the conduct and privacy practices of other companies linked to our website.When visiting these websites read the terms and policies they have provided for that particular website.
Groups and forums
If you participate in a discussion forum, webinar, workshop and the like, you should be aware that information you provide when attending will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside and outside that forum. Individual forums have additional rules and conditions.
When attending discussion forums, webinars and workshops and any other forums held by Androulla and Associates Pty Ltd, recording can be enabled by the host, you acknowledge that we may make and store recordings and such recordings can be used for future services we provide and as marketing material. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the forum, webinar, workshop, meeting and the like.
This policy was last updated on October 1, 2020